The Remote Proctor Lead is responsible for managing a team of CSRs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: First contact for escalated candidate issues, monitors remote proctor performance, assists in answering and responding questions, reviews the remote proctor activities to develop action plans related to increasing and refining the skill level of the remote proctors, actively monitors call volume to ensure that the appropriate number of remote proctors are available to answer calls and respond to emails.
• Leads staff involved in remote proctoring with strong knowledge of customer systems and products/services.
• Works closely with managers and staff to asses and meet remote proctor goals.
• Trains guides and monitors employee performance.
• Provide weekly and monthly team reports.
• Provides ongoing training and coaching.
• May monitor calls and exam sessions in remote proctor group to ensure proper productivity and quality.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and update of remote proctor training.
• Ability to logically assess difficult situations in a timely manner keeping in mind fairness between candidate and employee policies and procedures.
• Ability to act as leader in Supervisory or Managers absence in ensuring the properly running of the remote proctored exam sessions.
• Work and communicate effectively with various levels of management and sponsors and act in the best interest of all parties involved.
• Creates departmental correspondence and reports and responds to customers through written communication.
• Coordinates work and vacation schedules of team members. Ensures remote proctors provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one-year experience within PSI or another testing agency preferred.
• Minimum one-year supervisory experience preferred.
• Flexibility with multi-tasking (ability to take proctor exams, take calls as well as assisting remote proctor’s with candidate issues).
• Well rounded and updated knowledge base of company and client programs and procedures.
• Advanced computer skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong communication and effective interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer