The Client Services Specialist is responsible for all matters relating to the administration of Credentialing Examinations under specific guidelines set forth by PSI/AMP which adhere to the requirements detailed in each client’s contract.
• Providing daily customer service support to clients
• Working with clients to set up beta testing prior to exam launches
• Client setup and implementation in ATLAS and ASPEN databases
• Data processing and record keeping
• Client correspondence
• Creating and running reports on varying and set schedules
• Other duties as assigned all of which directly pertain to the management of client examination programs
• A minimum of an Associate degree preferred.
• Must have excellent time management and customer service skills (previous customer service experience a plus).
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required.
• Must be organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
• Must have excellent proofreading, language and editing skills.
• Ability to work and communicate well with others.
• Ability to handle numerous situations, duties, and responsibilities, often under limited time constraints.
• Ability to problem solve, analyze situations, and provide resolutions.
• Ability to plan and set priorities, organize work, direct his or her own activities and those of any supporting personnel.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer